Here’s my top 5 reasons why I use Fireworks instead of Photoshop to create my website design work. This is only half of my list, you can read the rest of it over on the full blog post over at FirstTracks Marketing Group….
- Export Area Tool – allows you to simply export pieces of your design extremely quickly
- Setting up guides on layouts by pixel – setting up your design guides by simply entering in their location by pixel is a huge time saver
- Super quick color on/off tools – when creating layouts simply turning color on and off of layout items is very helpful to make the transition from Wireframes to final design that much quicker and more affordable
- Quick Access Gradient and Texture Tools (properties inspector) – I personally like how Fireworks makes it very quick and simple to create and edit your gradients
- Simple Masking Tools (paste inside) – not having to deal with clumsy making layers keeps mock up files clean and easy to work with
Could your business use a more effective website?
Building a great website means understanding the basic principles of usability and design as well as having a keene sense of how your market works and what your customers want. That is what I can do for you. Understand your business, know your customer and build your online property to make you money in either the form or leads or direct sales. Give me a call today at 603-325-2429, fill out my contact form or drop me a line over at FirstTracks Marketing Group. I would love to talk to you about your business and how I can help you be more successful with your online marketing efforts. I look forward to hearing from you soon!