Revolutionizing how hospital websites should work using WordPress CMS
Brattleboro Memorial Hospital is a critical access hospital located in Brattleboro VT. Then came to me at FirstTracks Marketing Group looking for an easier and more effective way to publish and manage their website. WordPress was the perfect CMS for the job, easy to mange access rights, simple content editing tools and the power to publish TONS of content with just a few clicks of the mouse, oh and don’t forget about multi-site support!
The Brattleboro Memorial Hospital project is packed with great user-friendly functionality:
- Fully integrated events calendar and online registration form
- Hospital Staff are all managed using WordPress Custom Post Types
- All new fully integrated blog component to site
- Custom Homepage design with integrated content feature feeds, layers and animations
- Single click social media sharing tools built into all website blog and event content (see bottom of post)
- Full compliment of Microsites set up to allow BMH to build sub-sites to main BMH site in a matter of hours
- Plus a whole bunch more….but you can read all about that in my full project write up over at FirstTracks Marketing Group….
Could your business use a more effective website?
Building a great website means understanding the basic principles of usability and design as well as having a keene sense of how your market works and what your customers want. That is what I can do for you. Understand your business, know your customer and build your online property to make you money in either the form or leads or direct sales. Give me a call today at 603-325-2429, fill out my contact form or drop me a line over at FirstTracks Marketing Group. I would love to talk to you about your business and how I can help you be more successful with your online marketing efforts. I look forward to hearing from you soon!