Joomla Content Management and More!
One of the websites I produced this year by while I was employed at CC Stephens & Co (currently FirstTracks Marketing’s Interactive Media Director) was for a business working on a national roll out of a new product. Rush Hambelton, President and founder of Canditto, selected me and his development team (Dan Curren of Simpleman Web design) to build him a completely new website that required two very important deliverables.
- He wanted to be able to easily maintain the content in house.
- He wanted a top-notch modern design that accurately represented his new product and it’s unique service.
Delivering on both of these key points required us to develop the site using a top-notch open source content management system (CMS). Our CMS of choice for this project was Joomla. The Joomla CMS provided us with the development flexibility we required in designing and programming the new site. Joomla also provides a simple user-friendly back-end interface that is easy to pick up and use that the client loved.
The Key features of this project include:
- Custom template design
- Opening product tour flash animation
- Google Analytics integration
- Salesforce CRM integration