Heritage Plumbing and Heating was in need of a complete online overhaul. Their previous website was a cluttered missmash of styles and focuses. We needed to develop a new website that would be easy to edit, manage and grow as well as have a much tighter and cleaner focus on the services that Heritage Plumbing and Heating can provide to their Southern and Central NH customer base.
A new WordPress website built on Simplicity by Woothemes was the answer
The new website for Heritage features an all new design that is build on the WordPress CMS platfrom. We then enhanced the WordPress system with a theme framework from Woothemes called Simplicity which provides many of the foundational functionalities for the site like the homepage content slider and tabbed content structure that we customized and used for our service section homepage designs. If you would like the complete project write up as well as some pretty dramatic before and after screen shots check out my full write up over at FirstTracks Marketing Group.
Some key technical enhancements made to the website:
- Complete Search Engine Optimization overhaul using WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Custom post type development to make adding new service area cities quick and easy
- All new forms component using Gravity Forms makes it easy to collect and track leads from the website
- Integrated Live Chat feature to give customers a more direct method of asking questions or make service requests
- All new integrated media gallery designed to feature customer testimonials and useful videos
Could your business use a more effective website?
Building a great website means understanding the basic principles of usability and design as well as having a keene sense of how your market works and what your customers want. That is what I can do for you. Understand your business, know your customer and build your online property to make you money in either the form or leads or direct sales. Give me a call today at 603-325-2429, fill out my contact form or drop me a line over at FirstTracks Marketing Group. I would love to talk to you about your business and how I can help you be more successful with your online marketing efforts. I look forward to hearing from you soon!