Local Monadnock area photographer Kimberly Peck came to FirstTracks Marketing Group looking for a better website solution for her business. As Interactive Media Director it was my job to plan this project, set the budget, organize all her information, design, build, implement, and train Kimberly on how to use her new WordPress website. This was another premium theme integration (for this project the Display theme by Kriesi) with lots of CSS and HTML programming to create the website design look and feel that Kim was looking to achieve with the new website.
- Premium theme template design customization
- Custom menu manager tools
- Simple homepage slider admin tools
- Simple content editing and posting tools
- Custom lead generation contact form
- Complete Search Engine Optimization overhaul for all content
- User training on new system
- And a whole lot more, check out the extensive post I wrote about this over at FirstTracks Marketing Group.
Could your business use a new website?
If you are looking for a professional who can deliver an awesome final product and knows how all this stuff works start to finish, then I am your guy, feel free to give me a call at 603-325-2429 or fill out my contact form.