Monadnock Community Hospital is located in Peterborough NH and I have been working with them to build and evolve their website since 2007. When I first joined CC Stephens & Co as their Interactive Director this was one of my very first projects. I had created the current design as a freelancer for CC Stephens and then when I was hired on full time my first order of business was to re-build all the crappy code that the old in-house programmer had put together to achieve my design plans.
This was an important step to ensuring that the new Monadnock Community Hospital website would be accessible and well optimized for years to come. The process took a few weeks to properly execute everything, but the positive traffic and usability feedback more than justified the need. Over the past 3 years I have worked directly with the hospital to keep all their information up to date and to make sure they their site stays as flexible and accessible for the community.
Some key features and content I have added to the site:
- PHP site include structure that makes it easy to manage and update all global elements
- New construction updates section so site
- Google Analytics tracking information
- Tabbed panel interfaces for homepage and Wellness Center homepage
- Doctor Database with admin editing controls
- Events Database with admin editing controls
- Wellness Center Classes Database with admin editing controls
When I left CC Stephens and was hired on by FirstTracks Marketing Group to be their Interactive Media Director I was excited that we were able to win the account with Monadnock Hospital when it came up for bid in late 2009. I currently am working with the Director of Marketing on continuing to manage the content of the MCH website.